Wednesday, October 2, 2013

35 weeks!!!

35 weeks ... how did that happen!?!

Baby is approximately 18.5" long and weighs about 5.5 lbs. Lungs are almost fully developed, reflexes are coordinated, and baby's main job is to put on weight over the next few weeks.

I am still feeling pretty good. I'm tired at night and am experiencing a bit of hip/pelvis pain. But, I've still been getting out for a good walk every day. I always feel better after a bit of exercise.  I feel hyper aware that these are the last few weeks of being pregnant and am focusing on enjoying every bit of it.


2 comments:

Liz said...

It's getting so close! I'm so excited for you! :)

Sandy and Allison said...

Thanks Liz! ...wish I knew the baby's timeline for arrival ... would make planning the next few weeks a lot easier! ;)