Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy 4 months baby Hunter!!

Hunter is 4 months old today. Wow ... four months already! We went on a walk in the woods today and I had him in the carrier on my back. All I could think about was walking through the same woods when we were in labour and how quickly the time has gone by since he was born. 

Hunter is an absolute sweetheart. The majority of the time he is happy and content. When he gets tired, he fusses a bit until I feed him or put him to bed. He's perfected the half-roll onto his side, but hasn't made any attempts to fully roll over yet. He will tolerate tummy time for a few minutes before expressing his displeasure with being placed in that position. He likes the jumperoo and his play mat, and loves being carried around in our arms or the carrier. Hunter is a wild man in the bath tub ... he kicks his legs and flails his arms like crazy. He loves watching Grady do anything ... from building lego to swimming in the tub together.

We all love this little baby so much and look forward to every day with him.
 

4 months


 

3 months


2 months


1 month


1 week

2 comments:

Liz said...

I can't believe he's already 4 months old! Love his smile!

Sandy and Allison said...

I know!!!! soooo crazy! and thanks ... me too :)