Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Five Month Birthday Grady!

Grady is five months old today. I took him to the health clinic yesterday to weigh and measure his length --- he is 19 pounds and 26.5 inches long. The nurse said to me, "Good job Mama," which made me feel great. :)

I've loved every minute of Grady's babyhood so far, but this stage is really cool. He is so aware of everything that is going on around him. When we hold him, he likes to reach his hands out and touch our faces. He can hold onto his rattles and likes to grab at his other toys. Plus, he likes to spend a little time in his exersaucer each day, which makes it much easier for me to get a few things done around the house.

Another bonus of a baby at this age is the sleep! He sleeps 12 hours a night (usually waking once or twice to eat) and has two long naps each day. I can only hope it stays this good. :)

Onto the monthly pictures:

One week old.


One month old.


Two months old.


Three months old.



Four months old.



Today ... Five months old!




In honour of his five month birthday, Grady decided to dress up a bit (Sandy said that he looks like he belongs on the PGA):

No comments: