Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Six Month Birthday Grady!

Grady is 6 months old today ... half a year ... wow. Our little boy is growing up so fast!

Grady is such a happy baby. He sleeps really well - two long naps during the day and most of the night (usually, he wakes up a couple of times during the night to comfort nurse). Grady can roll from his back to his front --- and does on a regular basis. I don't think I've seen him roll from his tummy to his back though. He is working hard at learning how to sit up and loves to stand (with assistance!).We've been giving Grady cereal for a few days now and he's doing well with it. He loves to "pet" Ryder (ie. pull Ryder's hair out!) and I think he loves us too. We certainly love him.

I didn't get a chance to take his monthly quilt photo today, so instead I'm posting a video of Grady and Sandy that was taken after Grady's bath a few nights ago. It's sure to put a smile on your face.

No comments: