Friday, October 17, 2008

Our trip down South

Grady and I arrived back home last night after spending a week in Mississippi visiting family. I'm grateful that the trip was planned for this time of year because it was HOT down there. We enjoyed seeing everyone and Grady was the hit of the party ... as usual!

Grady and I out for a walk
Four generations: Grady, Me, my Mom, and my Gran Joanne


Heather, Me, Grady, and my Great-Aunt Dorothy



My Mom, Heather, Me, Cousin Robert, Uncle Jim, Grady, Aunt Catherine, and Gran Joanne



Grandma Liz and Grady on the beach


Grady peeking over a lounge chair






Dipping his toes in the Gulf of Mexico







Grandma Liz, Grady, Me, and Heather



This is my Aunt Catherine's dog, Percy. He and Grady formed a close friendship while we were there. Percy loved to lick Grady's hands, arms, legs, and feet. Grady loved to "pet" Percy. When we put Grady in the playpen, Percy would sit in front of it and make sure Grady was okay. Percy even barked at me when I picked Grady up ... he was very protective of him. It was pretty cute.

No comments: