Sunday, December 30, 2007

Family


We dropped my Mom and Dad off at the airport this morning. I was so sad to say good-bye, but so grateful that we'd had such a good visit. I was doing okay at keeping it all together until it hit me that the next time I see my Mom, I'll be a mom. That sent me into hysterics....Sandy did a good job of reminding me that it would all be okay but I have to say that the further along I get in this pregnancy, the more I want my family and friends nearby. Thankfully, Heather decided to stay an extra day, so she helped me do some cleaning this morning and this afternoon, we went on a great walk around the airpark. Thank goodness for family. :)

Baby is doing well (it seems anyway!). I can feel lots of movement in the evenings but it is pretty stationary during the day. One night this past week, I was lying on the couch watching a movie and we could actually see my stomach move around as the baby flipped and flopped. They were big movements too....very noticeable.

I am still feeling great and am very thankful for that. Although, I am certainly starting to show more and more as the days go by. I am also getting varicose veins on the back of my legs (gross, I know!). So, I am trying to be more diligent about not crossing my legs when I sit down and doing other things to try and prevent more from showing up.

I am also starting to get more tired again. After a big walk, I need a little nap to keep going for the rest of the day!

No comments: