Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey "you"!

This is what we will be calling our child. Seriously, I think our baby will remain nameless! We are having such a hard time finding *any* names that we like. There are a few names that I like (like, not love), but Sandy doesn't like them at all. And, since I don't really love them, I don't feel like it's worth pushing for any of them. Plus, I would really like it if we could find a name that we both really like. And, it's not just him --- there are a few names that Sandy likes that I am not too fond of either.

I am not sure if we are being too picky (although, I don't think that is the case - this is the name that our child will have for it's whole life!) or if we just haven't come across the right name yet (even though we must have looked at over a thousand!).

At least we've got some time left to figure this out....if the baby comes early, it could be nameless for the first couple weeks!

No comments: