Friday, May 2, 2008

He's growing up so fast!


Grady is growing up so quickly!

Yesterday I had him lying on his back on the bath mat while I was in the shower. When I peeked around the shower curtain, I saw that he had rolled himself onto his side and was just hanging out there! Not even a month old and he is already starting to move himself around.

Grady is getting squirmy too when we are holding him. His neck muscles are getting stronger by the day and he can hold his head up for longer periods of time now.

He is also using his hands so much. He will hold onto my shirt with his little fist and he has even started grabbing at my hair! His grip is getting pretty strong.

And, to top it all off, he's got his first cold. Poor little guy :( It's just a case of the sniffles but he sounds pretty congested. I wonder if you can teach a 3.5 week old how to blow his nose???

No comments: