Sunday, November 4, 2007

A busy week.

Sunday night and I am finally getting a chance to update!

We've had a very busy week. I worked four out of five days this week. I know this isn't that big of a deal, but it just adds to the overall "busyness"!

I had curling on Tuesday night (we won - yay!). Wednesday was aerobics at 5pm and then Halloween. We carved our pumpkin and handed out candy to the kids. Thursday was my first night of pre-natal yoga (very relaxing). Friday night, we had a house full of people for a party. Saturday was spent running errands and helping Sandy pack. This morning I said good-bye to Sandy because he's off to Vancouver to attend BCIT for his first level of apprenticeship training. Then, I went for a big walk with a friend and afterwards, attended her baby shower. WHEW!

I am tired, but feeling great. Not much change in baby land. Still havn't felt any movements and am still really looking forward to it!

No comments: