Sunday, August 24, 2008

Little Man!

Grady spent the first three months of his life wearing sleepers. Sometimes I would dress him in an outfit, but mostly he wore jammies. It just made sense: he spent a large majority of the time sleeping, he seemed nice and comfy, and it was easy to get him in and out of a sleeper.

Now that he has more of a routine regarding awake and asleep times, it makes sense to get him dressed when he wakes up for the day and put pajamas on him when we are getting him ready for bed. I think it helps him distinguish between awake time and asleep time plus he is getting bigger, so it seems like he should wear real clothes during the day.

It's amazing though ... as soon as I put an outfit on him, he all of a sudden looks much more grown-up ... my little man!




1 comment:

Christa and Darryl said...

He is looking so much bigger and like you said more grown up. I look the picture of him on the chair. Such a sweet little man.