Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update on Grady's teeth + two cute photos

Yes, that's right, I said "teeth". There are two now! The one on Grady's right has cut all the the way through his gums and is starting to actually look like a tooth. The one on his left is just poking out, but it's definitely noticeable. I know this is kind of a weird picture, but you can see his teeth really well in it! (If you are interested, you can click on the picture and the internet will take you to a bigger, blown-up version of this picture, so you can really see them).





Since the teeth photo is mostly just a shot of Grady's mouth and my thumb, I thought I'd include these two photos that I took today. They aren't the greatest pictures, but I still like them. It's a neat view of Grady and all his cuteness :)



No comments: