Sunday, August 3, 2008

My little lightswitch

Grady has always been a pretty easy-going baby. He doesn't get worked up about too much. The only time he used to cry was if he was hungry and I was taking too long to start feeding him. And even then, it was a quiet little cry that could definitely be put off for a few moments.

Well, that's changed! He is still a happy little guy, but now his mood can change in an instant. It's like someone has flipped a switch. One minute he'll look like this:


and the next, he'll look like this:

Not a happy baby!!! (the sound that accompanies this face is LOUD!)

It doesn't take long to settle him down. Usually, he wants to be picked up or he's hungry - those are things I can (thankfully!) solve quickly. I'm not sure if this is his personality developing, or if it's related to teething, or if it's just part of growing up. I suppose time will tell.

No comments: