Sunday, October 7, 2007

Baby bedding


On Tuesday, I went for a haircut. I had a few minutes before my appointment so decided to look through the thrift shop that is near my hairdresser's (it was either that or check out the meat at the butcher shop that is on the other side!).

The thrift shop has a small baby section where I found this crib skirt. I had already (before even finding out we were pregnant!) purchased fabric that I want to use for the curtains in the baby's room and this crib skirt matches perfectly. It cost a whopping $1.49!!! So, I bought the crib skirt, brought it home and washed it twice (just to make sure :) . Today I was taking a closer look and the crib skirt is in great shape --- no rips, tears, or stains --- and it is brand name: Disney!

Next post I will show the other fabrics for the room....stay tuned!

No comments: