Sunday, October 21, 2007

Feeling much calmer and happier.

Whew! I just re-read my last post. I had worked myself into quite a state. I think I just needed to stop thinking about everything so much and RELAX!

Sandy and I had a great weekend. We went to Gold River on Friday night to visit Sandy's brother and his girlfriend. And, Sandy's Mom was there too so we got to see everyone. The boys had a bit of a party with some friends downstairs (played pool and watched the hockey game) and the girls relaxed upstairs.

We got home around 5pm yesterday and I was promptly "kidnapped" by Alysha to go out for dinner and a girl's night! She even brought pizza for Sandy so he didn't have to worry about making dinner. It was an amazing thing for her to do and exactly what I needed. We started off with a few drinks (soft ciders for me :) and the girls all met here. I had lots of time to visit and chat and even managed to do my hair and get dressed up! We went out for dinner (I had an amazing pasta dish - it was sooooo good!). Then, we went to a different pub for more drinks (shirley temple for me), and then we went to the bar! That was so funny. Mostly we just sat in our chairs and chatted with each other and watched everyone else. I had a lot of fun...it felt so great just to be out doing something different and enjoying the company of our girlfriends. Alysha, if you are reading this, Thank You!

Today has been a relaxing day so far and I think it will stay that way. If I am feeling energetic later, I may start going through my clothes...there are a few items that just aren't fitting that well anymore!

No comments: