Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fashion Show!





I love new clothes! Here I am "modelling" two of my new tops. The black and white one is a second-hand top that a friend in GR gave to me when we were there last weekend. She is nearing the end of her pregnancy and it doesn't fit anymore, which works for me because it fits me great right now!

The red top is from my Mom. Luckily (for me!), she was in the mall in Fort Mac the other day and came across a maternity clothing store....and they were having a SALE!!!! She found the first three tops during that trip; plus, a great black skirt that should fit the entire time and is very comfortable. Those items came in the mail yesterday and I absolutely loved them, so she went back today and found some more great deals (see the picture with the six tops). I think she found another skirt today too. And, she experienced her very own version of 'pay it forward' when a pregnant lady in the store gave her a coupon that she couldn't use for $50 off!!!!

Okay, even though it wasn't actually me doing the shopping, I still love the idea of finding a great deal. I know my Dad is laughing and saying, "Yes, look at how much money we saved!"

No comments: