Sunday, March 9, 2008

Busy little bee ...

Both me and the baby!

This weekend I painted the front and back stairs, finished the roman shade for the baby's room, touched up all the trim in the house, vacuumed and mopped all three floors, did six or seven loads of laundry, cleaned both bathrooms, scrubbed the blinds, made muffins, and took Ryder on lots of walks! It was a busy weekend, but it feels great to have accomplished so much.

Tonight I was lying on the couch and Sandy was sitting on the carpet beside me talking to the baby. The little one started going crazy .... kicking and moving around all over the place! It was really nice to see all that movement because the baby has been kind of quiet the past couple of days. We were laughing so hard because whenever Sandy rested his head on my tummy, the baby karate kicked him in the side of the head.



*** On a separate note, my Grandpa underwent a major surgery today and came through successfully. We are very grateful to still have him with us....he's a tough one!

No comments: