Monday, March 24, 2008

Definitely getting there

Even if I wasn't aware of how far along I am, I think that I would still know that we were nearing the end. As I mentioned yesterday, I have started to experience some swelling in my hands and feet. It is worse in the evening and it doesn't feel that great. Basically, it makes me feel even more massive!

I have also noticed a few stretch marks beginning to form on my hip/thigh region. They really aren't too bad at all, but I still hope they are the only ones that show up.

My maternity clothes are starting to get tight ... that's a bit scary!

I have to go to the bathroom even more now (didn't think that was possible!). And, if the baby shifts and hits my bladder, I have to go NOW!

And, for the finale, I think am starting to waddle!

No comments: