Monday, March 3, 2008

oof!

I make that noise a lot these days. As the baby grows, it takes up more and more room (makes sense right? :) Our little baby has been head down with its bum up around my rib cage/diaphragm since the beginning. This is great news for a successful delivery, but it is also starting to get really uncomfortable!

The baby likes to push its little bum up and out (often!). So, there I'll be going about my daily business when all of a sudden, "OOF!" The right side of my belly goes way out and is rock hard...the baby's bum is right there...being pushed out as far as possible. Obviously, the baby really likes to do this because it happens A LOT.

It's still pretty cool to see the movement, but I feel like my torso needs to be a lot longer to accomodate this particular move. I wonder what it's going to feel like over the next couple of weeks as the baby gets even bigger!!!

No comments: